The new Journal resident portal and facility app are now live!
Here are the two-part instructions on how to access the new resident portal and facility app.
Part A – New resident portal access
- Visit the new resident portal
- Click on ‘forgot your password?’
- Enter the email address you registered with on the old system under ‘Username’ and click ‘Send Email’
- You will receive an email from Journal Student Living titled ‘Change Password’
- Click on the ‘Change Password link’ in the email and follow the prompts (you can use your old password if you like)
- Once you’ve set your password, please sign into the new resident portal and review your profile.
Part B – Download the new Journal facility app
- Download the new facility app from the Google Play or Apple Store (you must be using your mobile phone in order to install the application)
- Please ensure you download the app with the black background and white icon, titled ‘JSL – Uni Place’.
- Log into the app using the username and password you used from Part A
- Finally, delete the old app which will no longer be connected to the portal or be up-to-date.
Bluetooth Key Access
To provide you with a reliable BLE key, we will be rolling out a separate key app later this month.
All students currently using a BLE key on the old app should use a hard key card until the new separate key app is live.
We’re here to help
If you need any help or have questions regarding the new systems, please contact reception and we’ll happily assist you.
Thanks for your assistance,
The Journal Team